I’m connected to the world again. After 6 days without the internet, I have it back. Six days, Comcast! Six days! At the peak of frustration they were telling me it’d be 8-9 day. Does Comcast not know we live in the day of instant gratification? Not cool. Not cool, at all.
I learned a few things this week without internet. Not everything I learned was related to the fact that we didn’t have internet, but I learned them this week none the less.
- You can’t book a trip to Canada with the delta app on your phone. You need a computer to do it. (I’m so excited for a long weekend away with a friend in the coming weeks!)
- If you ask 6 different Comcast customer service employees the same question, you will get 6 different answers.
- Internet is not necessary to download iBooks. I downloaded and read three last week. One of them was even good (considering the genre).u
- My time spent on the computer has no impact on the cleanliness of my house. I have lots of other excuses for not cleaning.
- The cleanliness of my house is impacted by visits from my mother. Thanks, Mom.
- When comparing how much you love each other with a four-year-old, “8 Miles” is even longer than “infinity and beyond and all around the world and back again”. As a matter of fact, “8 miles goes all the way to heaven!”
- He then further explained heaven by saying, “by all the dead people”. 4-year-old logic is sometimes kind of awkward.
- 8 miles of love that reaches all the way to heaven is the best feeling in the world.
- Glasses and a full head of curly hair makes for a suddenly very grown up looking two-year-old.
- Learning to see the joy in the world of a two year old is the best feeling in the world.
- Yes, I had two “Best Feeling in the world” claims and by definition best can only be one, but I see no point in limiting such feelings. Here are a few other best feeling in the world moments.
© Copyright Tatum, All rights Reserved. Written For: Ain't No Roller Coaster